6 Coffee Recipes From Around the World
In honor of National Coffee Day we are going to take a look at 6 different coffee recipes from around the world. Explore the world from the comfort of your own kitchen!
1. Explore India from the comfort of you own kitchen with this Indian “Espresso” Coffee recipe from eCurry
2. In Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, the flat white seems to be a quite popular beverage recently check out Nellie Bellie for the full recipe.
3. Coffee OR Tea????? Drink the Best of Both Worlds with Hog Kong’s Famed Yuan Yang: A Coffee Tea Recipe from Hello Tea Cup
4. Treat yourself to this European classic drink, Eiskaffe! This creamy German treat is more like a dessert than your common cup of joe. Check out this full recipe from Java Cupcake
5. In France, the Cafe Au Lait Recipe a low-key blend of hot coffee and steamed milk is the perfect way to spend a leisurely morning or afternoon. Check out the recipe here on About Food Blog
6. No world coffee trip is complete without the Traditional Irish Coffee recipe! Check out this awesome step by step picture tutorial from The Kitchn Blog
What is your favorite coffee recipe from around the world?
Happy National Coffee Day!!!